SAVOR: slowing down mentally to appreciate and enjoy the details of the moment.
2016 was a year of more confidence in Jesus, new friendships and the deepening of others, the beginning of a journey with the Passion Global Institute, the marriages of dear friends + more.
A few takeaways:
- I love classical ballet. (Going to perform Swanhilda for Ballet Southeast on January 28th. Eeee! Tix here)
- the path to a dream fulfilled is paved with mundane tasks and traversed in consistent + excellent baby steps
- Jesus consistently prepares our hearts and sets up the circumstances for us to take the next step.
- Weddings are bittersweet but mostly sweet
- Politics is not worth losing a friendship over. Peaceful actions of love speak louder than arguments.
- Leadership styles need to be adaptable.
Grateful for His faithfulness and the changing of seasons. Praying fearless trust and adventurous faith over 2017. Let's go!